Many Punjabi singers are married but they don’t want to reveal it as a massive decrease in their female fan following could happen. But we brought you the list of some artists who openly talked about their wives.
7 Punjabi Singers And Their Beautiful Wives:
1. A daughter was born to Jassi Gill and Roojas Kaur Gill. This beautiful couple has a very beautiful 4-year-old daughter who is very precious to him. I can love no one in this world more than my daughter, Jassi said in one of his interviews.
2. Sunny David is the name of Bohemia‘s wife. She works for him as well. Sunny David responds to inquiries about Bohemia’s live performances and collaborations. As in bohemia, she gives her spouse a lot of assistance. Bohemia further stated that I can only trust my wife.
3. Palak Aujla will be Karan Aujla‘s future spouse. On February 3, 2023, they are going to get married. On August 7, 2022, they announced this date at their bridal shower. Under the name PKR Studio, Palak Aujla operates a makeup studio.
4. Diljit Dosanjh hardly ever discusses his family. After receiving harsh criticism in his early days, he recalled, “People used to come to the gates of my house. They made an attempt to harm my family. After that, I decided to keep my family’s information a secret. Additionally, Diljit Dosanjh claims that it is a rumor that he is married to Sandeep Kaur, despite certain stories to the contrary.
5. Honey Singh married Shalini Tawar in 2011, but their marriage ended in divorce in 2022.
6. Arleen Sekhon is the wife of Punjabi singer Sippy Gill, with whom she has a very intelligent son named Jujhar Singh.
My Personal Favourite Family:
7. In one of his interviews, Gippy Grewal claimed that during their hard times, he and his wife, Ravneet Kaur Grewal, used to put in 18 hours a day of work. He claimed that although his wife had many career aspirations, she had sacrificed them for their children. Instead of employing a driver, she drops kids off at school alone. My three boys and I never travel without her. They cherish their mother more than I do.
Read More: Karan Aujla’s Funniest Reply To Kambi