Who hasn’t heard of Sidhu Moose Wala ? The name Sidhu Moose Wala is well-known and easily recalled by every other child, teenager, and senior. From May 29, 2022, to the end of his life, he had many highs and lows. We will now go over some of the most intriguing details regarding Sidhu, a living legend. A living legend means he will always be alive in our hearts till the end of time.
Sidhu Moose Wala’s Lesser Known Facts:
- To date, Moose Wala has recorded more than 150 songs. Soon, a list of those 150 songs will be made accessible on my Chacha Sinri YouTube channel.
- He is the only Indian, followed by Hollywood rapper Drake. He even wore Sidhu’s t-shirt in one of his live shows to pay tribute to him.
- Sidhu began his career in the Punjabi music industry as a singer. But later, after a well-known writer rejected his request for a song, he made the decision to also write lyrics. That writer made a home call to Sidhu and afterward declined to see Sidhu. When the singer called to inform him that he is not gonna give him a song, Sidhu was standing outside in the rain.
- Just before he passed away, Sidhu Moose Wala released The Last Ride song. The main line of that song was “The brightest and charm on my face tells, I will leave this world at a very young age,”
- Sidhu Moose Wale also mentioned and made hints about his real-life killers in his EP “No Name.”
- Sidhu Moose Wala was his parents’ lone child. He doesn’t have a sibling.
- Balkaur Singh is Moose Wala’s father, and Charan Kaur is his mother.
- He ran a campaign for the Sarpanch election for his mother and Charan Kaur was chosen to serve as the Sarpanch of her village, Moosa.
Read More: Top 5 Most Viewed Songs Of Sidhu Moose Wala