Chhalla Mudd Ke Nahi Aaya review will tell you whether you should watch this movie or not. It wasn’t like other movies when the trailer reveals the entire story. If you watched the movie’s trailer, you probably assumed it was about a Punjabi man named “Chhalla” who traveled to another country to work hard and make money. He remained there while defending his rights and did not go back to Punjab. However, the movie itself kept spectators in suspense throughout, which you couldn’t even guess without seeing it. Therefore, the following is our most sincere and accurate Chhalla Mudd Ke Nahi Aaya review.
8 Reasons Why You Should Watch It
1. At the beginning of the film, tributes were made to Deep Sidhu, Sandeep Nangal Ambiyan, and Sidhu Moose Wala.
2. It’s become customary for the main character in films to enter the scene with a thunderous boom-bam. However, Amrinder Gill‘s entrance in this film was so calm and smooth that it really delighted the theatre crowd.
3. The majority of the dialogue in the movies was intended to impart moral lessons, and it was said in the most effective manner.
4. You couldn’t blink while watching this movie since the shooting locations and sequences were so satisfying.
5. The tunes in the film seamlessly complemented the scenes. They created a lovely combination of tunes and scenes.
6. The humor and humorous sequences in the film were all quite funny. I was laughing nonstop when I saw those scenes.
7. The movie did not focus solely on the revolution that occurred abroad. It also draws attention to an important revolution that took place in Punjab, though. Girls today are allowed to live their lives openly and happily as a result.
8. There is a lot of suspense throughout the movie.
I, therefore, gave this film 9 out of 10 ratings and heartily endorse seeing it.
Read More – Best Punjabi Web Series Till Now